2016. szeptember 18., vasárnap

Unicorn bark milkshake remake

I found this beautiful milkshake, and I just had to try it myself. I went shopping, but I didn't find the right ingredients, so I decided to make a blue version. (I know, it's not that cute and unicornish, like the pink one...)




I used coconut ice cream with coconut milk.


The toppings are ready. :-)

I melted a bar of white chocolate, and wanted to turn it blue with some food coloring. But at the end it was more like green...


 
Ha-ha, it's not even close to the original... I would actually like the result, if the chocolate didn't have that sad green color.


I found this very cute until I saw the original one, and realized that I should have to cover half of the cup in sprinkles. (By the time it was too late to change it.)







Review






Making this shake was fun, however I gave it 2 unicorns out of 5, because...

1.) Even if I knew in advance that it won't be like the pink one, I was a little bit disappointed after comparing the two pictures. BUT it wasn't the main reason.

2.) My green-blue unicorn shake looked also cute in some way. The problem was its taste. It was just too much for me with the chocolate, the whipped cream and everything... That's why I gave it a 2.


So please don't try it at home, leastwise not the way I did it. If I would do this shake again I would try to make it more edible. For example instead of the chocolate decoration I would fill a triangle wafer with candy melts and decorate it with sprinkles. And I definitely wouldn't do the milkshake with this much coconut, but I would choose some other fruit which has less sweet flavor to compensate the lot of whipped cream and sweets.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése