2016. szeptember 15., csütörtök

Two ingredient face mask from my grandma

As a teenager, I had acne problems, so I got this face-mask recipe from my grandma. It has only two ingredients: yeast and milk, and it works like magic.





Mix about 15g yeast and a tsp. milk. Add more milk, until you get a creamy consistency.



Apply the mask on your face (you can also use it on your décolletage), wait until it starts to dry, then wash it off.


My experiences:


× Do NOT apply it right before you go out, because your skin can become a little red after using the mask!

× If you add too much or too little milk to the mixture, it can make your skin dry.

× Don't wait until the mask is completely dry. Wash it off when it is still a little bit wet, but not sticky.

× Instead of milk, you can add yogurt or sour cream. (But my experience is that milk is the best.)

× Do not use it more than once a week, because - again - your skin can become dry!

× Enjoy the result! :-)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése